When: Tuesday, October 29
9:30 a.m to 3:00 p.m.
Where: Marriott Saint Louis West
660 Maryville Center Dr.
St. Louis, MO 63141
- Introduction to ZOLL® Service Department
- Review of service model, technical support, loaners, and field support
- Overview of R Series® and X Series® monitor/defibrillators
- Detailing the differences between the devices related to options, technology, and advancements
- Software Upgrades
- Detailing software upgrade procedures for both R Series and X Series devices
- Defibrillation Waveforms and Energy Output Testing
- Monophasic, BTE, and Rectilinear Biphasic™
- Data Retrieval
- Activity log, device check log, and full disclosure reports
- Automatic Readiness Test
- Configuration and Options
- Defibrillation, NIBP, SpO2, ECG, RFU status
- Preventive Maintenance
- Test equipment, overview, key differences between R Series and X Series
- Defibrillator Dashboard™ Demonstration
Lunch will be provided.
5 CEU credits are available upon completion of symposium.
*This event is limited to hospital affiliated employees only.